Monday 23 June 2008

Scary.... Very Scary

Okay so yesterday I read something very creepy indeed: apparently it has been scientifically proven that bad boys really do appeal to women and are more successful when trying to attract people. This is for three reasons - this is the creepy, terrible part.

1.) Deceit
2.) Narcissism
3.) The impulsive nature of the psychopath

What!? The impulsive nature of the psychopath!? I don't know about anyone else but I certainly wouldn't be attracted to anyone who has any qualities of the psychopath. And who on earth would want to date a guy who was good at deceiving people? Surely this is just a recipe for disaster. Personally I wonder why some of these scientific studies are being carried out - I didn't want to know this!

1 comment:

Nic said...

Oh jeez...We are just looking for troubles for ourselves, aren't we?